Welcome to SpecTraining
Over the last decade, we have planned, designed and trained thousands of staff across dozens of organisations, ranging from energy and mining companies, through to education providers, public service and small business owners.
Accredited Training for Trainers
This course suits:
- Vocational education trainers and assessors
- Workplace trainers
- Contract trainers and assessors
- Enterprise trainers
- RTO employees
- Learning and development professionals
- Human resource generalists.
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- TAEDEL301 Provide Work Instruction
- TAEDEL403 Coordinate and facilitate distance-based learning
- TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
- TAEASS301 Contribute to assessment
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation (standard elective).
Our main focus is on the development of specialised resources and training delivery for education, corporate and government clients. Academically qualified and experienced staff are able to provide training studies, as well as training analysis for your organisation.
Eut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ulla
Beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qu.
quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pari.